Tuesday 29 October 2013

Declaration of Campaign

It is my pleasure to inform you that my candidature for the Chairperson of theCommonwealth Youth Council has been approved. Today the 18th October is the official opening date for public campaign for the CYC executive positions, may I usethis medium to declare my campaign opened, and to seek for your maximum support to ensure victory at the poll in November. The first Commonwealth Youth Council general assembly is scheduled to hold between 10th and 14th November, 2013 in Hambantota, Sri Lanka. During this assembly, the election into the executive positions of the council will take place. From now until the election day, I will be posting series of my Manifestos, and I will be entertaining questions and advises. Even though, only two delegates from each country in the Commonwealth will be allowed to vote during the voting process, it is imperative for all youths in the 53 Commonwealth countries to recognize the existence of the new official platform that represents the voice of
young people in the Commonwealth. The priority of my leadership (if elected) will be centered around 7 POINTS AGENDAS, which are geared toward empowering young people to become active participants in shaping the developmental trend of their societies. These agendas are strategically mapped out to strengthen the potentials of young men and women in the commonwealth in every aspects of their modern lives. These agendas are categorized into 1. Education 2. Entrepreneurship 3. ICT 4.Agriculture 5. Governance/leadership 6. Employment 7. Promotion of the CYC image and commonwealth values. I will be posting details of each of these agendas serially. My leadership (if elected) will make use of the existing youth structures at regional, national, states and local levels. Our leadership will make use of direct inputs and suggestions from the over 1.2 billion young people in the commonwealth. With the active participation of my three vice chairpersons, regional representatives and representative of special interest group, our coverage and success will be guaranteed. Voting for me is voting for better leadership of the youth, by the youth, and for the youth. I seek for your votes and support, and I look forward to working with every stakeholder, and I will not let you down. IF THE YOUTH WANT TO DO IT, THEN THEY CAN DO IT.
Vote Ahmed Adamu as CHAIRPERSON, Commonwealth Youth Council,
email: ahmedadamuforchairpersoncyc@yahoo.com
Phone: +447589710113.
facebook page: Ahmed Adamu for CYC Chairperson:http://www.facebook.com/groups/411366385630182/

No comments:

Post a Comment